Driving is important to all Canberra, young and not so young. Come and learn about the latest research on our health and driving. We have brought together eminent researchers and practical health professionals to help us continue to drive safely.
- Some of the latest research findings on health and driving
- Assistance available for those who wish to continue driving
- Where to get information and support
- Alternative transport options
- What the medical form means and how to complete it
Free lunch, morning, and afternoon teas.
This workshop is a must for aging drivers, their families and professionals in the feild.
Required to: COTA ACT, (02) 6282 3777