How can we support the mental health and wellbeing of university students?
This forum will showcase emerging research by staff and students from the Australian National University and the University of Canberra. It is designed to stimulate new ideas and discussion regarding how best to support students to thrive and maintain good mental health at university.
The event is hosted by the Centre of Mental Health Research at the Australian National University.
- Dr Lou Farrer, Research Fellowand Psychologist, CMHR, ANU
- Associate Professor Alison Calear, NHMRC Research Fellow,CMHR, ANU
- Dr Dimity Crisp, Lecturer in Psychology, UC
- Moira Turnbull, Psychologist and Counsellor at ANU Counselling Centre
- Amelia Yazidjoglou, MPH (Adv) student, ANU
Morning tea is provided!