The research capacity and collegiality of CRAHW and our related centres is enriched by our many visitors who come to the ANU to contribute to scholarly exchange in a variety of ways. These include mentoring and interacting with fellow researchers and students, and participating in our academic programs. Visitors also contribute to the wider University community through presentation of their research interests, particularly in cross-disciplinary fields, and to the Australian community, the health sector, and public sector via public lectures.
CRAHW and our related centres extend a warm welcome to:
- Professor Christopher Phillipson, University of Manchester: 4 July - 6 August 2016
- Dr Tine Buffel, University of Manchester: 4 to 7 July 2016
- Professor Carol Jagger, Newcastle University, UK: 7 to 23 March 2016
- Dr Andrew Kingston, Newcastle University, UK: 7 to 23 March 2016
- Dr Matthew Prina, King's College London, UK: 15 Feb to 12 March & 28 March to 22 April 2016