Alice is a biostatistician in NCEPH. She will be conducting statistical methodological research on multiple imputation in multilevel models, and small sample properties of computer intensive estimation methods. She will also be collaborating on PhD and staff research projects, providing statistical advice on the design, collection, analysis and interpretation of quantitative data.
- Badrick, T., Richardson, A.M., Arnott, A. and Lidbury, B.A. (2015). The early detection of anaemia and aetiology prediction through the modelling of red cell distribution width (RDW) in cross-sectional community patient data. Diagnosis accepted May 8, 2015. DOI 10.1515/dx-2015-0010
- Lidbury, B.A., Richardson, A.M. and Badrick, T. (2015). Assessment of machine-learning techniques on large pathology data sets to address assay redundancy in routine liver function test profiles. Diagnosis 2, 41 – 51.
- Londono, A.C., Castellanos, F.X., Arbelaez, A., Ruiz, A., Aguirre-Acevedo, D.C, Richardson A.M., Esteal, S., Lidbury, B.A., Arcos-Burgos, M., and Lopera, F. (2014). An H-MRS framework predicts the onset of Alzheimer’s disease symptoms in PSEN1 mutation carriers. Alzheimer’s and Dementia, in press. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jalz.2013.08.282.
- Richardson, A.M., Dunn, P.K., McDonald, C. and Oprescu, F. (2014). CRiSP: an instrument for assessing student perceptions of classroom response systems. Journal of Science Education and Technology published online Oct 2014.
- Shang, G., Richardson, A.M., Gahan, M.E., Easteal, S., and Lidbury, B.A. (2013). Predicting the presence of Hepatitis B virus surface antigen in Chinese patients by pathology data mining. Journal of Medical Virology 85, 1334–1339.
- Richardson, A.M. and Lidbury, B.A. (2013). Infection status outcome, machine learning method and virus type interact to affect the optimised prediction of hepatitis virus immunoassay results from routine pathology laboratory assays in unbalanced data. BMC Bioinformatics 14, 206 – 213.
- Reynolds, G.K., Lewis, D.P., Richardson, A.M. and Lidbury, B.A. (2013). Comorbidity of postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome and chronic fatigue syndrome in an Australian cohort. Journal of Internal Medicine 275, 409-417.
- Kamal, M.M. and Richardson, A.M. (2013). Factors influencing acute respiratory infection of children in Bangladesh. International Journal of Statistics and Systems 8, 239 – 250.