Postdoctoral fellow on Emily Banks' Inequalities in Cardiovascular Disease Partnership Poject
Drug and alcohol intervention for Indigenous Australians
Indigenous offenders' access to services
1. Calabria B, Shakeshaft A, Clifford A, Stone C, Clare P, Allan J, et al. "Evaluation of a drug and alcohol intervention accessible for Aboriginal Australians: the Community Reinforcement Approach (CRA)". Drug and Alcohol Review. under review.
2. Snijder M, Shakeshaft A, Wagemaker A, Stephens A, Calabria B. "A systematic review of studies evaluating Australian indigenous community development projects: the extent of community participation, their methodological quality and their outcomes." BMC Public Health
3. Calabria B, Clifford A, Shakeshaft A, Conigrave K, Simpson L, Bliss D, et al. "Identifying Aboriginal-specific AUDIT-C and AUDIT-3 cutoff scores for at-risk, high risk and likely dependent drinkers using measures of agreement with the 10-item Alcohol Use Disorders Identification Test." Addiction Sciences & Clinical Practice. 2014;(1):17
4. Calabria B, Clifford A, Rose M, Shakeshaft A. "Tailoring a family-based alcohol intervention for Aboriginal Australians, and the experiences and perceptions of health care providers trained in its delivery." BMC Public Health. 2014;14:322
5. Calabria B, Clifford A, Shakeshaft A, Allan J, Bliss D, Doran C. "The acceptability to Aboriginal Australians of a family-based intervention to reduce alcohol-related harms." Drug and Alcohol Review. 2013;32(3):328-32
6. Vos T, Flaxman AD, Naghavi M, Lozano R, Michaud C, Ezzati M, et al. "Years lived with disability (YLDs) for 1160 sequelae of 289 diseases and injuries 1990-2010: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2010." Lancet. 2012;380(9859):2163-96.
7. Salomon JA, Vos T, Hogan DR, Gagnon M, Naghavi M, Mokdad A, et al. "Common values in assessing health outcomes from disease and injury: disability weights measurement study for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2010." Lancet. 2012;380(9859):2129-43.
8. Lim SS, Vos T, Flaxman AD, Danaei G, Shibuya K, Adiar-Rohani H, et al. "A comparative risk assessment of burden of disease and injury attributable to 67 risk factors and risk factor clusters in 21 regions, 1990-2010: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2010. Lancet. 2012;380(9859):2224-60.
9. Calabria B, Shakeshaft AP, Havard A. "A systematic and methodological review of interventions for young people experiencing alcohol-related harm." Addiction. 2011;106(8):1406-18.