Cathy is working with the Chronic Disease Epidemiology Group on a range of areas, including data governance, Aboriginal health and research-policy-practice translation.
- Korda, R, Du, W, Day, C et al 2017, 'Variation in readmission and mortality following hospitalisation with a diagnosis of heart failure: prospective cohort study using linked data', BMC Health Services Research, vol. 17, no. 220, pp. 1-18pp.
- Du, W, Pearson, S, Buckley, N et al 2017, 'Diagnosis-based and external cause-based criteria to identify adverse drug reactions in hospital ICD-coded data: Application to an Australian population-based study', Public Health Research & Practice, vol. 27, no. 2, pp. 6pp.
- Day, C 2013, Wiltshire marriage patterns 1754-1914: Geographical mobility, cousin marriage and illegitimacy, Cambridge Scholars Publishing, Newcastle upon Tyne.
- Day, C & Smith, M 2013, 'Cousin marriage in south-western england in the nineteenth century', Journal of Biosocial Science, vol. 45, no. 3, pp. 405-414.
- Day, C.L. 2012 'Geographical Mobility in Wiltshire 1754-1914', Local Population Studies, 88, Autumn 2012, pp.50-75
- Barthwal, A, Roy, D, Day, C et al 2011, 'Pinnacle: evaluation of the graduate teacher training program at the ANU', Australian Universities' Review, vol. 53, no. 1, pp. 14-20pp.
- Day, C, Kippen, R & Lucas, D 2006, 'Historical Demography', in David Lucas & Paul Meyer (ed.), Beginning Population Studies (3rd ed), Australian National University, Canberra, pp. 1-10.