- Thurber, K, Joshy, G, Korda, R et al 2018, 'Obesity and its association with sociodemographic
factors, health behaviours and health status among
Aboriginal and non-Aboriginal adults in New South
Wales, Australia', Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health.
- Lovett, R, Thurber, K & Maddox, R 2017, 'Deadly progress: changes in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander smoking prevalence', Public Health Research & Practice, vol. 27, no. 4, pp. e2741733.
- Thurber, K, Burgess, L, Falster, K et al 2017, 'Relation of child, caregiver, and environmental characteristics to childhood injury in an urban Aboriginal cohort in New South Wales, Australia', Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, vol. 42, no. 2, pp. 157-165.
- Lovett, R, Thurber, K & Maddox, R 2017, 'The Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander smoking epidemic: what stage are we at, and what does it mean?', Public Health Research & Practice, vol. 27, no. 4, pp. e2741733 (6pp).
- Lovett, R, Thurber, K, Wright, A et al 2017, 'Deadly progress: changes in Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander adult daily smoking, 2004â€“2015', Public Health Research & Practice, vol. 27, no. 5.
- Thurber, K 2017, 'They've got to do something about the supply': Improving food security is critical to Closing the Gap, pp. 32-33.
- Thurber, K, Dobbins, T, Neeman, T et al 2017, 'Body Mass Index trajectories of Indigenous Australian children, and relation to screen-time, diet, and demographic factors', Obesity, vol. 25, no. 4, pp. 747-756.
- Lovett, R & Thurber, K 2017, 'Health Conditions and Health Service Utilisation among Children in LSIC', in Maggie Walter, Karen L. Martin, Gawaian Bodkin-Andrews (ed.), Indigenous Children Growing Up Strong: A Longitudinal Study of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Families, Palgrave Macmillan Ltd, UK, pp. 209-231pp.
- Lieven, C, Thurber, K, Levin, E et al 2012, 'Ordering of neuronal apoptosis signaling: a superoxide burst precedes mitochondrial cytochrome c release in a growth factor deprivation model', Apoptosis : an international journal on programmed cell death, vol. 17, no. 6, pp. 591-599.
- MacQueen, R, Biven, A, Lovett, R et al 2012, Review of the need to expand drug and alcohol rehabilitation services in the act: Consumer feedback study.
- Thurber, K, Banwell, C, Neeman, T et al 2017, 'Understanding barriers to fruit and vegetable intake in the Australian Longitudinal Study of Indigenous Children: a mixed-methods approach', Public Health Nutrition, vol. 20, no. 5, pp. 832-847.
- Banks, E, Crouch, S, Korda, R et al 2016, 'Absolute risk of cardiovascular disease events, and blood pressure-and lipid-lowering therapy in Australia', Medical Journal of Australia, vol. 204, no. 8, pp. 320-320.
- Lokuge, K, Verputten, M, Ajakali, M et al 2016, 'Health Services for Gender-Based Violence: Medecins Sans Frontieres Experience Caring for Survivors in Urban Papua New Guinea', PLOS ONE (Public Library of Science), vol. 11, no. 6, pp. e0156813.
- Thurber, K, Dobbins, T, Kirk, M et al 2015, 'Early life predictors of increased body mass index among indigenous Australian children', PLOS ONE (Public Library of Science), vol. 10, no. 6.
- Thurber, K, Banks, E & Banwell, C 2015, 'Cohort Profile: Footprints in Time, the Australian Longitudinal Study of Indigenous Children', International Journal of Epidemiology, vol. 44, no. 3, pp. 789-800.
- Thurber, K, Bagheri, N & Banwell, C 2014, 'Social determinants of sugar-sweetened beverage consumption in the Longitudinal Study of Indigenous Children', Family Matters, vol. 2014, no. 95, pp. 51-61.
- Thurber, K, Banks, E & Banwell, C 2014, 'Approaches to maximising the accuracy of anthropometric data on children: review and empirical evaluation using the Australian Longitudinal Study of Indigenous Children', Public Health Research & Practice, vol. 25, no. 1, pp. e2511407.
- Thurber, K 2013, 'On the right track: Body mass index of children in Footprints in Time', in (ed.), Footprints in Time Key Summary Report from Wave 4, Australian Government Department of Social Services, Canberra, ACT., pp. 50-58pp.
- Lokuge, K, Shah, T, Pintaldi, G et al 2013, 'Mental health services for children exposed to armed conflict: Medecins Sans Fronteres' experience in the Democratic Republic of Congo, Iraq and the occupied Palestinian territory', Paediatrics and International Child Health (Online), vol. 33, no. 4, pp. 259-272.