- Thurber, K, Banwell, C, Neeman, T et al 2016, 'Understanding barriers to fruit and vegetable intake in the Australian Longitudinal Study of Indigenous Children: a mixed-methods approach', Public Health Nutrition, vol. early online version, pp. 16pp.
- Banks, E, Crouch, S, Korda, R et al 2016, 'Absolute risk of cardiovascular disease events, and blood pressure- and lipid-lowering therapy in Australia', Medical Journal of Australia, vol. 204, no. 8, pp. 320.e1-320.e8.
- Lokuge, K, Verputten, M, Ajakali, M et al 2016, 'Health Services for Gender-Based Violence: Medecins Sans Frontieres Experience Caring for Survivors in Urban Papua New Guinea', PLOS ONE (Public Library of Science), vol. 11, no. 6, pp. e0156813.
- Thurber, K, Dobbins, T, Kirk, M et al 2015, 'Early life predictors of increased body mass index among indigenous Australian children', PLOS ONE (Public Library of Science), vol. 10, no. 6.
- Thurber, K, Banks, E & Banwell, C 2014, 'Cohort Profile: Footprints in Time, the Australian Longitudinal Study of Indigenous Children', International Journal of Epidemiology, pp. 1-12.
- Thurber, K, Bagheri, N & Banwell, C 2014, 'Social determinants of sugar-sweetened beverage consumption in the Longitudinal Study of Indigenous Children', Family Matters, vol. 2014, no. 95, pp. 51-61.
- Thurber, K, Banks, E & Banwell, C 2014, 'Approaches to maximising the accuracy of anthropometric data on children: review and empirical evaluation using the Australian Longitudinal Study of Indigenous Children', Public Health Research & Practice, vol. 25, no. 1, pp. e2511407.
- Thurber, K 2013, On the right track: Body mass index of children in Footprints in Time.
- Lokuge, K, Shah, T, Pintaldi, G et al 2013, 'Mental health services for children exposed to armed conflict: Medecins Sans Fronteres' experience in the Democratic Republic of Congo, Iraq and the occupied Palestinian territory', Paediatrics and International Child Health (Online), vol. 33, no. 4, pp. 259-272.