- Thurber, K, Dobbins, T, Kirk, M et al 2015, 'Early life predictors of increased body mass index among indigenous Australian children', PLOS ONE (Public Library of Science), vol. 10, no. 6.
- Lovett, R, Dance, P, Guthrie, J et al 2014, 'Walan Girri: developing a culturally mediated case management model for problematic alcohol use among urban Indigenous people', Australian Health Review, vol. 38, no. 4, pp. 440-446.
- Olsen, A, Banwell, C & Dance, P 2013, 'Reinforced biographies among women living with hepatitis C', Qualitative Health Research, vol. 23, no. 4, pp. 531-540.
- Olsen, A, Banwell, C, Dance, P et al 2012, 'Positive health beliefs and behaviours in the midst of difficult lives: Women who inject drugs', International Journal of Drug Policy, vol. 23, no. 4, pp. 312-318.
- Guthrie, J, Adcock, F & Dance, P 2011, Workshop Report: Exploring the feasibility of Justice Reinvestment in the Australian Capital Territory.
- Guthrie J, Dance P, Kelly, P et al 2011, 'Public health capacity development through Indigenous involvement in the Master of Applied Epidemiology program - Celebrations and commiserations', Australian Aboriginal Studies, no. 2, pp. 102-110.
- Guthrie J, F Adcock & P Dance. 2011. Workshop Report: Exploring the feasibility of Justice Reinvestment in the Australian Capital Territory. AIATSIS. http://www.aiatsis.gov.au/research/people/documents/FinalJRWorkshopRepor...
- Guthrie, J & P Dance. 2011. The 2010 Inmate Health Survey: returning the favour. Intouch, July:2.
- Guthrie, J, Lovett, R, Dance, P et al 2010, ''Where's your country? New approaches for working with problematic alcohol use among Indigenous Australians in an urban setting', Australian Aboriginal Studies Journal, no. 1, pp. 100-107.
- 2 Pac, Ace of Spades, Chantal, Fifty-cents, Fiona, John (2), Liï¿½??l Kim, Master BJ (pseudonyms), J Tongs, H Chatfield, P Dance & J Guthrie. ï¿½??
- Banwell, C, Dance, P, Olsen, A et al 2009, 'It Fucks Your Insides Up: The Effects of Australian Urban Women's Opoid Use on Their Sexual and Reproductive Functioning', Women's Health & Urban Life, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 14-27.
- Olsen, A, Banwell, C & Dance, P 2009, 'Internal or Infernal Devices: Experiences of Contraception Among Australian Women Living With Hepatitis C', Health Care for Women International, vol. 30, no. 6, pp. 456-474.
- Lovett, R, Fisher, J, Al Yaman, F et al 2008, 'A review of Australian health privacy regulation regarding the use and disclosure of identified data to conduct data linkage', Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, vol. 32, no. 3, pp. 282-285.
- Guthrie, J, Dance, P, Cubillo, C et al 2006, 'Working in partnership: skills transfer in developing a cross-cultural research team', Journal of Community Psychology, vol. 34, no. 5, pp. 515-522.
- Banwell, C, Dance, P, Quinn, C et al 2006, 'Alcohol, other drug use, and gambling among Australian Capital Territory (ACT) workers in the building and related industries', Drugs: education, prevention and policy, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 167-178.
- Wright, M, Giele, C, Dance, P et al 2005, 'Fulfilling prophecy? Sexually transmitted infections and HIV in Indigenous people in Western Australia', Medical Journal of Australia, vol. 183, no. 3, pp. 124-128.
- Dance, P, Brown, R, Bammer, G et al 2004, 'Aged care services for Indigenous people in the Australian Capital Territory and surrounds: analysing needs and implementing change', Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, vol. 28, no. 6, pp. 579-583.