Zhijing was awarded his Bachelor degree in Computer Science from Tsinghua University in 2010 and PhD in Biosecurity from the Academy of Military Medical Science of China in 2015.
- Xu, Z., Zu, Z., Zheng, T., Zhang, W., Xu, Q., Liu, J. (2014). Comparative analysis of the effectiveness of three immunization strategies in controlling disease outbreaks in realistic social networks. PloS one, 9(5), e95911
- Xu, Z., Zu, Z., Zheng, T., Zhang, W., Xu, Q., Liu, J. (2014). Long-distance travel behaviours accelerate and aggravate the large-scale spatial spreading of infectious diseases. Computational and mathematical methods in medicine, 2014
- Xu, Z., Zu, Z., Zheng, T., Zhang, W., Xu, Q. (2013). The Effects of Decision-Making Processes and Population Turnover on the Formation of Social Networks. Mathematical Problems in Engineering, 2013
- Xu, Q., Zu, Z., Xu, Z., Zhang, W., Zheng, T. (2013). Space P-based empirical research on public transport complex networks in 330 cities of China. Journal of Transportation Systems Engineering and Information Technology, 13 (1), 193-198
- Zhang, W. D., Zu, Z. H., Xu, Q., Xu, Z. J., Liu, J. J., Zheng, T. (2014). Optimized Strategy for the Control and Prevention of Newly Emerging Influenza Revealed by the Spread Dynamics Model. PloS one, 9(1), e84694