At the National Centre for Epidemiology and Population Health (NCEPH), Australian National University, Australia, Muhammad Shahdaat Bin Sayeed is working with Dr Grace Joshy, Dr Rosemary J Korda and Prof Emily Banks on quality of life, health service use and associated cost of the person with cardiovascular diseases at the end of life. His previous works are available in his ORCID profile (0000-0003-0027-9614)
- Muhammad Shahdaat Bin Sayeed, Qasim Alhadidi, Zahoor A. Shah. Cofilin signaling in hemin-induced microglial activation and inflammation, Journal of Neuroimmunology 2017 Dec, 313: 46–55.
- Muhammad Shahdaat Bin Sayeed, Syeda Sadia Ameen. Beta-sitosterol: A promising but orphan nutraceutical to fight against cancer; Nutrition and Cancer, 2015 Oct, 67(8):1214-20.
- Muhammad Shahdaat Bin Sayeed,., Abul Hasnat. Prevalence of CYP2C19 alleles, pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic variation of clopidogrel and prasugrel in Bangladeshi population. Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology 2015 May;42(5):451-7.
- Muhammad Shahdaat Bin Sayeed, .., Md Asaduzzaman. Nigella sativa L. seeds modulate mood, anxiety and cognition in healthy adolescent males. Journal of Ethnopharmacology. 2014 Feb 27;152(1):156-62.
- Muhammad Shahdaat Bin Sayeed,.,Md. Rezwanur Rahman The effect of Nigella sativa Linn. seed on memory, attention and cognition in healthy human volunteers. Journal of Ethnopharmacology. 2013 Jul 30;148(3):780-6.
- Muhammad Shahdaat Bin Sayeed,.,Mohammad Fahim Kadir. Arsenosguar induced Blood and Brain Oxidative Stress, DNA Damage and Neurobehavioral impairments. Neurochemical Research. 2013 Feb;38(2):405-12.