Keren is a PhD candidate at the National Centre for Epidemiology and Population Health at the Australian National University (ANU) and is a visiting student at the Queensland Institute of Medical Research (QIMR) Berghofer.
Alongside her studies, Keren works as a sessional academic at the Australian Catholic University and as a research assistant at the QIMR Berghofer.
- Papier, K., Jordan, S., D’este, C., Banwell, C., Yiengprugsawan, V., Seubsman, S., and Sleigh, A. (2017). Social Demography of Transitional Dietary Patterns in Thailand: Prospective Evidence from the Thai Cohort Study. Nutrients. 9(11).
- Ross, A., Papier, K., Luceres-Catubig, R., Chau, T., Inobaya, M., and Ng, S. (2017). Poverty, dietary intake, intestinal parasites and nutritional status among school-age children in the rural Philippines. Tropical Medicine and Infectious Disease. 2(4).
- Papier, K., D’Este, C., Bain, C., Banwell, C., Seubsman, S., Sleigh, A., and Jordan, S. (2017). Body mass index and type 2 diabetes in Thai adults: defining risk thresholds and population impacts. BMC Public Health. 17(707).
- Papier, K., D’Este, C., Bain, C., Banwell, C., Seubsman, S., Sleigh, A., and Jordan, S. (2017). Consumption of Sugar Sweetened Beverages and Type 2 Diabetes Incidence in Thai Adults: Results from an Eight Year Prospective Study. Nutrition & Diabetes. 7(6):e283
- Yiengprugsawan. V., Rimpeekool, W., Papier, K., ...[Sleigh, A.].(2017). Relationship between eight-year weight change, body size and health in a large cohort of adults in Thailand. Journal of Epidemiology, 27(10), pp. 499-502.
- Papier, K., Jordan, S., Bain, C., D'este, C., Thawornchaisit, P., Seubsman, S., and Sleigh, A., 2016. Validity of Self-Reported Diabetes in a Cohort of Thai Adults. Global Journal of Health Science, 9(7), p.1.
- Papier, K., Jordan, S., Catherine, D.E., Bain, C., Peungson, J., Banwell, C., Yiengprugsawan, V., Seubsman, S., and Sleigh, A., 2016. Incidence and risk factors for type 2 diabetes mellitus in transitional Thailand: results from the Thai cohort study. BMJ open, 6(12), p.e014102.
- Lee, P., Ahmed, F., Pathirana, T., & Papier, K. (2016). Factors associated with stress among first-year undergraduate students attending an Australian university. Food and Nutrition Report. 1(3), 17-24.
- Papier, K., Ahmed, F., Lee, P., & Wiseman, J. (2015) Stress and dietary behaviour among first-year university students in Australia: Sex differences. Nutrition, 31, pp. 324-330.
- Somerset, S., & Papier, K. (2014) A Food Frequency Questionnaire Validated for Estimating Dietary Flavonoid Intake in an Australian Population. Nutrition and cancer, 66, pp. 1200-1210.
- Papier, K., Williams, G. M., Luceres-Catubig, R., et al. (2014) Childhood malnutrition and parasitic helminth interactions. Clinical Infectious Diseases, 59, pp. 234-243.