2. Building resources for Integration and Implementation Sciences (I2S)
This repository of resources has:
- tools (concepts and methods) for (i) synthesising knowledge across disciplines and stakeholders, (ii) understanding and managing diverse unknowns and (iii) providing research support for policy and practice change
- approaches, which are different ways of tackling complex real world problems, including interdisciplinarity, transdisciplinarity, systems thinking, action research and more
- case studies of the successful application of approaches and/or tools
- journals where new tools can be published
- professional associations and networks where like-minded researchers can band together
- conferences for exchanging ideas and expanding networks.
New resources are added regularly and publicised bi-monthly in I2S News.