A Centre for Mental Health Research event in the 2019 Cross-College series on Health and Social Systems
We all know a picture tells a thousand words. Mapping health care services provides visual evidence and insight to support decision making around healthcare.
This half-day course will focus on the practical application of mapping health care services for health care planners, policy makers, and decision makers.
Learn from our expert ‘mappers’ about mapping and analysing Australian health and social care service and population data, and using these maps for health policy and planning.
Friday 26 July 9am–12pm (including morning tea)
Registration from 8.40am
Who should attend?
- Primary Health Network, Local Health District and state and federal government policy decision makers and planners.
- Non-Government and Community sector professionals working in health and social services.
- University academic staff, professional staff and students.
- Professor Luis Salvador-Carulla, Head, Centre for Mental Health Research, ANU
- MaryAnne Furst, PhD Candidate, Centre for Mental Health Research, ANU
- Dr Nasser Bagheri, Senior Research Fellow, and Co-Leader VIDEA# lab, Centre for Mental Health Research, ANU
- Dr Daniel Rock, Principal Advisor & Research Director, WA Primary Health Alliance (WAPHA)