- Mavoa, S, Bagheri, N, Koohsari, M et al 2019, 'How do Neighbourhood Definitions influence the associations between built environment and physical activity?', International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, vol. 16, no. 9.
- Chung, Y, Bagheri, N, Salinas-Perez, J et al 2019, 'Role of visual analytics in supporting mental healthcare systems research and policy: A systematic scoping review', International Journal of Information Management, vol. 50, no. 2020, pp. 17-27.
- Bagheri, N, Batterham, P, Salvador-Carulla, L et al 2019, 'Development of the Australian neighborhood social fragmentation index and its association with spatial variation in depression across communities [IN PRESS]', Social Psychiatry and Psychiatric Epidemiology, vol. Online, pp. 1-10.
- Halimi, L, Bagheri, N, Hoseini, B et al 2019, 'Spatial Analysis of Colorectal Cancer Incidence in Hamadan Province, Iran: a Retrospective Cross-Sectional Study', Applied Spatial Analysis and Policy, vol. Online.
- van Spijker, B, Salinas Perez, J, Mendoza, J et al 2019, 'Service availability and capacity in rural mental health in Australia: Analysing gaps using an Integrated Mental Health Atlas', Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry, vol. 53, no. 10, pp. 1000-1012.
- Mazumdar, S, Bagheri, N, Chong, S et al 2019, 'A Hotspot of Walking in and around the Central Business District: Leveraging Coarsely Geocoded Routinely Collected Data [IN PRESS]', Applied Spatial Analysis and Policy, vol. Online.
- Bagheri, N, Wangdi, K, Cherbuin, N et al 2018, 'Combining Geospatial Analysis with Dementia Risk Utilising General Practice Data: A Systematic Review', The Journal of Prevention of Alzheimer's Disease, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 71-77.
- Hoseini, B, Bagheri, N, Kiani, B et al 2018, 'Access to dialysis services: A systematic mapping review
based on geographical information systems', Geospatial Health, vol. 13, no. 1.
- Madden, R, Kosari, S, Peterson, G et al 2018, 'Lapatinib plus capecitabine in patients with HER2-positive metastatic breast cancer: A systematic review', International Journal of Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics, vol. 56, no. 2, pp. 72-80.
- Furuya-Kanamori, L, Sedrakyan, A, Onitilo, A et al 2018, 'Differentiated thyroid cancer: Millions spent with no tangible gain?', Endocrine-Related Cancer, vol. 25, no. 1, pp. 51-57pp.
- Mazumdar, S, Bagheri, N, Konings, P et al 2018, 'Measuring Relationships between Doctor Densities and Patient Visits: A Dogâ€™s Breakfast of Small Area Health Geographies [IN PRESS]', Applied Spatial Analysis and Policy, vol. online, pp. 1-15pp.
- Kiani, B, Bagheri, N, Tara, A et al 2018, 'Comparing potential spatial access with self-reported travel times and cost analysis to haemodialysis facilities in north-eastern Iran', Geospatial Health, vol. 13, pp. 240-246pp.
- Bagheri, N, Wangdi, K, Cherbuin, N et al 2018, 'General Practice Clinical Data Help Identify Dementia Hotspots: A Novel Geospatial Analysis Approach', Journal of Alzheimer's Disease, vol. 61, no. 1, pp. 125-134.
- Kiani, B, Bagheri, N, Tara, A et al 2017, 'Revealed access to haemodialysis facilities in northeastern Iran: Factors that matter in rural and urban areas', Geospatial Health, vol. 12, no. 584, pp. 237-244.
- Mazumdar, S, Pinzari, L, Bagheri, N et al 2017, 'A new generation of Primary Care Service Areas or
general practice catchment areas', Transactions in GIS, vol. 21, no. 6, pp. 1379-1390.
- Smurthwaite, K & Bagheri, N 2017, 'Using geographical convergence of obesity, cardiovascular disease, and type 2 diabetes at the neighborhood level to inform policy and practice', Preventing chronic disease [electronic resource]., vol. 14, no. 10, pp. 1-9.
- Yu, Y, Davey, R, Cochrane, T et al 2017, 'Neighborhood walkability and hospital treatment costs: A first assessment', Preventive Medicine, vol. 99, pp. 134-139pp.
- Kiani, B, Bagheri, N, Tara, A et al 2017, 'Haemodialysis services in the northeastern region of Iran', Geospatial Health, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 130-136pp.
- Bagheri, N, Furuya-Kanamori, L, Doi, S et al 2017, 'Geographical outcome disparities in infection occurrence after colorectal surgery: An analysis of 58,096 colorectal surgical procedures', International Journal of Surgery, vol. 44, pp. 117-121pp.
- Furuya-Kanamori, L, Doi, S, Smith, P et al 2017, 'Hospital effect on infections after four major surgical procedures: outlier and volume-outcome analysis using all-inclusive state data', Journal of Hospital Infection, vol. 97, no. 2, pp. 115-121pp..
- Desborough, J, Phillips, C, Mills, J et al 2017, 'Developing a Positive Patient Experience With Nurses in General Practice: An Integrated Model of Patient Satisfaction and Enablement', Journal of Advanced Nursing, vol. Online, pp. 38pp.
- Lal, A, Dobbins, T, Bagheri, N et al 2016, 'Cryptosporidiosis Risk in New Zealand Children Under 5 Years Old is Greatest in Areas with High Dairy Cattle Densities', EcoHealth, vol. 13, no. 4, pp. 652-660pp.
- Mazumdar, S, Butler, D, Bagheri, N et al 2016, 'How useful are Primary Care Service Areas? Evaluating PCSAs as a tool for measuring Primary Care Practitioner access', Applied Geography, vol. 72, no. -, pp. 47-54pp.
- Sarfati, D, Gurney, J, Lim, B et al 2016, 'Identifying important comorbidity among cancer populations using administrative data: Prevalence and impact on survival', Asia-Pacific Journal of Clinical Oncology, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. E47-+.
- Desborough, J., Bagheri, N., Banfield, M., Phillips, C., Mills, J., Korda, R., 2016, 'The impact of general practice nursing care on patient satisfaction and enablement in Australia: a mixed methods study.', International Journal of Nursing Studies, vol. 64, pp. 108-119.
- Ivory, V, Blakely, T, Pearce, J et al 2015, 'Could strength of exposure to the residential neighbourhood modify associations between walkability and physical activity?', Social Science and Medicine, vol. 147, pp. 232-241.
- Desborough, J, Phillips, C, Banfield, M et al 2015, 'Impact of nursing care in Australian general practice on the quality of care: A pilot of the Patient Enablement and Satisfaction Survey (PESS)', Collegian, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 207-214.
- Bagheri, N, Gilmour, B, McRae, I et al 2015, 'Community Cardiovascular Disease Risk From Cross-Sectional General Practice Clinical Data: A Spatial Analysis', Preventing chronic disease [electronic resource]., vol. 12, no. Feb 2015, pp. E26-E26.
- Dawda P, McRae I, Yen L, Islam MM et al. 2015. Does it matter who organises your health care?. International Journal of Integrated Care, vol 15, pp 11.
- Thurber, K, Bagheri, N & Banwell, C 2014, 'Social determinants of sugar-sweetened beverage consumption in the Longitudinal Study of Indigenous Children', Family Matters, vol. 2014, no. 95, pp. 51-61.
- Bagheri, N, McRae, I, Konings, P et al 2014, 'Undiagnosed diabetes from cross-sectional GP practice data: An approach to identify communities with high likelihood of undiagnosed diabetes', BMJ Open, vol. 4, no. 7, pp. e005305-e005305.
- Mazumdar, S, Konings, P, Hewett, M et al 2014, 'Protecting the privacy of individual general practice patient electronic records for geospatial epidemiology research', Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, vol. 38, no. 6, pp. 548-552.
- Jowsey, T, Yen, L, Bagheri, N et al 2014, 'Time spent by people managing chronic obstructive pulmonary disease indicates biographical disruption', International Journal of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, vol. 9, no. 9, pp. 87-97.
- McBride, D, Paulin, S, Herbison, G et al 2014, 'Low Back and Neck Pain in Locomotive Engineers Exposed to Whole-Body Vibration', Archives of Environmental and Occupational Health: an international journal, vol. 69, no. 4, pp. 207-213.
- Stebbings, S, Bagheri, N, Perrie, K et al 2012, 'Blended learning and curriculum renewal across three medical schools: The rheumatology module at the University of Otago', Australasian Journal of Educational Technology, vol. 28, no. 7, pp. 1176-1189.
- Witten, K, Blakely, T, Bagheri, N et al 2012, 'Neighborhood built environment and transport and leisure physical activity: Findings using objective exposure and outcome measures in New Zealand', Environmental Health Perspectives, vol. 120, no. 7, pp. 971-977.
- Milosavljevic, S, Bagheri, N, Vasiljev, R et al 2012, 'Does daily exposure to whole-body vibration and mechanical shock relate to the prevalence of low back and neck pain in a rural workforce?', Annals of Occupational Hygiene, vol. 56, no. 1, pp. 10-17.
- Bagheri, N, Mavoa, S, Witten, K et al 2012, 'Does the relationship between dwelling density and physical activity change with different neighbourhood boundaries?
', Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport, vol. 15, pp. S32.
- Milosavljevic, S, McBride, D, Bagheri, N et al 2011, 'Exposure to whole-body vibration and mechanical shock: A field study of quad bike use in agriculture', Annals of Occupational Hygiene, vol. 55, no. 3, pp. 286-295.
- Milosavljevic, S, McBride, D, Bagheri, N et al 2011, 'Factors associated with quad bike loss of control events in agriculture', International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics, vol. 41, no. 3, pp. 317-321.
- Bagheri, N, Holt, A & Benwell, G 2009, 'Using geographically weighted regression to validate approaches for modelling accessibility to primary health care', Applied Spatial Analysis and Policy, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 177-194.
- Yen, L, McRae, I, Jowsey, T, Bagheri, N, (2013), 'Time spent on health related activity by older Australians with diabetes', Journal of Diabetes & Metabolic Disorders, vol. 12, no. 33.
- Mavoa, S., Bagheri, N., Witten, K., D O'Sullivan, D., (2012), Does the relationship between dwelling density and physical activity change with different neighbourhood boundaries? Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport 15: S32. DOI:10.1016/j.jsams. 2012. 11.076
- Bagheri, N., Benwell, G.L, & Holt, A., (2009). A Geographically Weighted Regression analysis approach to modelling accessibility to primary health care. Journal of Applied Spatial Analysis and policy, 2(3):177-194.
- Bagheri, N., Benwell, G.L, & Holt, A., (2008) A new approach to modelling accessibility to primary health care: using a spatial accessibility index and a need index Journal of Hawaii Public Health, 1 (1): 14-27
- Bagheri, N., Benwell, G. L., & Holt, A., (2006) Primary Health Care Accessibility for Rural Otago: "A Spatial Analysis". Healthcare Review Online 10 (3).
- Gurney, J., Sarfati, D., Lim, B.T., Bagheri, N., Simpson, A.,Jonathan Koea, J., Dennett, E., (2013),Cancer, comorbidity and care: the prevalence and importance of comorbidity in cancer. Special Issue: COSA's 40th Annual Scientific Meeting. Cancer Care Coming of Age, 12-14 November 2013, Adelaide Convention Centre, Volume 9, Issue Supplement S3, pages 61–98, November 2013
- Bagheri, N., Benwell, G. L., & Holt, A. (2005). Measuring spatial accessibility to primary health care. The 17th annual Colloquium of the Spatial Information Research Centre, Dunedin, New Zealand, University of Otago, 103-108.