- McHugh, L, Marshall, H, Perrett, K et al 2019, 'The Safety of Influenza and Pertussis Vaccination in Pregnancy in a Cohort of Australian Mother-Infant Pairs, 2012-2015: The FluMum Study', Clinical Infectious Diseases, vol. 68, no. 3, pp. 402-408.
- Lydeamore, M, Campbell, P, Regan, D et al 2019, 'A biological model of scabies infection dynamics and treatment informs mass drug administration strategies to increase the likelihood of elimination', Mathematical Biosciences, vol. 309, pp. 163-173.
- May, P, Tong, S, Steer, A et al 2019, 'Treatment, prevention and public health management of impetigo, scabies, crusted scabies and fungal skin infections in endemic populations: a systematic review', Tropical Medicine and International Health, vol. 24, no. 3, pp. 280-293.
- Cunningham, W, McVernon, J, Lydeamore, M et al 2019, 'High burden of infectious disease and antibiotic use in early life in Australian Aboriginal communities', Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, vol. 43, no. 2, pp. 149-155.
- McMillan, M, Walters, L, Mark, T et al 2019, 'B Part of It study: a longitudinal study to assess carriage of Neisseria meningitidis in first year university students in South Australia', Human Vaccines & Immunotherapeutics, vol. 15, no. 4, pp. 987-994.
- Vaz Nery, S, Clarke, N, Richardson, A et al 2019, 'Risk factors for infection with soil-transmitted helminths during an integrated community level water, sanitation, and hygiene and deworming intervention in Timor-Leste ', International Journal for Parasitology, vol. 49, no. 5, pp. 389-396.
- Vaz Nery, S, Traub, R, McCarthy, J et al 2019, 'WASH for WORMS: A Cluster-Randomized Controlled Trial of the Impact of a Community Integrated Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene and Deworming Intervention on Soil-Transmitted Helminth Infections', American Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene, vol. 100, no. 3, pp. 750-761.
- Gidding, H, McCallum, L, Fathima, P et al 2018, 'Effectiveness of a 3 + 0 pneumococcal conjugate vaccine schedule against invasive pneumococcal disease among a birth cohort of 1.4 million children in Australia', Vaccine, vol. 36, no. 19, pp. 2650-2656pp.
- Lydeamore, M, Campbell, P, Cuningham, W et al 2018, 'Calculation of the age of the first infection for skin sores and scabies in five remote communities in northern Australia', Epidemiology and Infection, vol. 146, no. 9, pp. 1194-1201pp.
- Chan, J, Nguyen, C, Lai, J et al 2018, 'Determining the pneumococcal conjugate vaccine coverage required for indirect protection against vaccine-type pneumococcal carriage in low and middle-income countries: A protocol for a prospective observational study', BMJ Open, vol. 8, no. 5, pp. 9pp.
- Aung, P, Cuningham, W, Hwang, K et al 2018, 'Scabies and risk of skin sores in remote Australian Aboriginal communities: A self-controlled case series study', PLoS Neglected Tropical Diseases, vol. 12, no. 7, pp. 11pp.
- Campbell, S, Vaz Nery, S, D'Este, C et al 2016, 'Water, sanitation and hygiene related risk factors for soil-transmitted helminth and Giardia duodenalis infections in rural communities in Timor-Leste', International Journal for Parasitology, vol. 46, no. 12, pp. 771-779.
- Campbell, S, Vaz Nery, S, Doi, S et al 2016, 'Complexities and Perplexities: A Critical Appraisal of the Evidence for Soil-Transmitted Helminth Infection-Related Morbidity', PLoS Neglected Tropical Diseases, vol. 10, no. 5, pp. e0004566-e0004566.
- Rufus Ashiedu, P, Andrews, R, Lambert, S et al 2015, 'Medically-attended respiratory illnesses amongst pregnant women in Brisbane, Australia', Communicable Diseases Intelligence Quarterly Report, vol. 39, no. 3, pp. E319-E322.
- Andrews, R 2005, 'Assessment of vaccine coverage following the introduction of a publicly funded pneumococcal vaccine program for the elderly in Victoria, Australia', Vaccine, vol. 23, no. 21, pp. 2756-2761.
- Dear, K, Andrews, R, Holden, J et al 2003, 'Vaccines for preventing pneumococcal infection in adults', Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews (CDSR), vol. 2003, no. 4, p. 38.
- Andrews, R & Lester, R 2000, 'Improving pneumococcal vaccination coverage among older people in Victoria', Medical Journal of Australia, vol. 173, pp. S45-S47.