Andini worked as hospital management consultant since 2010, with main task of assisting hospital preparation for accreditation, preparing and assisting hospital establishment, doing hospital feasibility study, etc. She is a breastfeeding counselor since 2013 and certified as International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC) since 2017. Her topic of research is about breastfeeding policy in hospitals in Indonesia. She has two children; a 5,5 years old daughter and a 3 years old son.
- Pramono, A. Y., & Mariska, A. (2017). The Role of Licensure in Breastfeeding Support in Indonesia. Journal of Human Lactation, 33(4), 745-747. doi:10.1177/0890334417726526.
- Pramono, A. Y. (2018). Breastfeeding policy analysis in Indonesia. Breastfeeding Review,, 26(3), 15-18.
- Pramono, A., Desborough, J. & Smith, J. 2019. The Ten Steps to Successful Breastfeeding Policy Review. Breastfeeding Review, 27, 14.
- Pramono, A. 2020. Can mothers breastfeed during the COVID-19 pandemic? The Conversation. https://theconversation.com/can-mothers-breastfeed-during-the-covid-19-pandemic-135554.
- Pramono, A., Dahlen, H., Desborough, J., Smith, J. 2020. Separating mothers with COVID-19 from their newborns does more harm than good. The Conversation. https://theconversation.com/separating-mothers-with-covid-19-from-their-newborns-does-more-harm-than-good-141291.
- Pramono, A., Gribble, K. 2020. COVID-19 pandemic shows why infant formula donations are dangerous and how breastfeeding protects infants. The Conversation. https://theconversation.com/covid-19-pandemic-shows-why-infant-formula-donations-are-dangerous-and-how-breastfeeding-protects-infants-143989