Ripon’s research at the Research School of Population Health aims to explore the links between water quality and waterborne diseases in Australia. This study will focus on using spatio-temporal models to look at geographic variation as well as time-series methods to look at long term trends in water quality and health outcomes.
- Dr Aparna Lal
- Dr Kathryn Glass
- Dr Barry Croke
- Kaisar, M. I., Adhikary, R.K., Dutta, M., Bhowmik, S. 2016. Diversity of Aquatic Weeds at Noakhali Sadar in Bangladesh. American Journal of Scientific and Industrial Research 7(5): 117-128, https://doi.org/10.5251/ajsir.2016.7.5.117.128
- Samad, M.A., Mahmud, Y., Adhikary, R.K., Haq, M.S. and Rashid, H. 2015. Chemical Profile and Heavy Metal Concentration in Water and Freshwater Species of Rupsha River, Bangladesh, American Journal of Environmental Protection 3 (6): 180-186, https://doi.org/10.12691/env-3-6-1 4.
- Majumdar, P. R., Sarker, B. S., Dey, S. C., Saha, D., Adhikary, R.K. and Mondal, S. 2014. Bacterial hazards especially pathogenic to human in consumable marine fishes of Noakhali Sadar, Bangladesh. American Journal of Food Technology 9 (5): 257-265
- Samad, M.A., Ahmed, M.R., Adhikary, R.K., Mondal, S., Farah, S.M. 2014. Status of biosecurity and prevalent parasitic diseases in finfish hatcheries of Jessore, Bangladesh. Journal of Fisheries 2 (1): 80-81, https://doi.org/10.17017/jfish.v2i1.2014.21
- Mondal, S., Rahman, M.M., Saha, D., Adhikary, R.K. and Hossain, M.B. 2013. Present Status of Good Aquaculture Practices (GAP) in Shrimp Farms of South-Western Coastal Area, Bangladesh. Middle-East Journal of Scientific Research 14 (6): 873-878, https://doi.org/10.5829/idosi.mejsr.2013.14.6.2133
- Asaduzzaman, M., Wahab, M. A., Verdegem, M. C. J., Adhikary, R. K., Rahman, S. M. S., Azim, M. E. and Verreth, J. A. J. 2010. Effects of carbohydrate source for maintaining a high C:N ratio and fish driven resuspension on pond ecology and production in periphyton based freshwater prawn culture systems. Aquaculture 301: 37-46, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.aquaculture.2010.01.025
- N Islam, G. R. Banu, Adhikary, R. K., Hasan, M. M. and Mostafa, Z. B. 2009. Prevalence of pathogenic Vibrio spp. in the cultured shrimp gher at Dumuria thana in Khulna district of Bangladesh. Intl. J. BioRes, 6(6): 31-37