- MSc in pediatric and child health from Addis Ababa University, Ethiopia.
- BSc in Nursing from Addis Ababa University, Ethiopia.
- Worked as graduate assistant at Samara University and staff at Bahir Dar University.
- Non-communicable diseases and risk factors in Ethiopia.
- Tewabe T, Belachew A. Determinants of nutritional status in school-age children in Mecha woreda, Northwest Ethiopia. Current Therapeutic Research. 2020 Aug.
- Tewabe T, Belachew A, Miskir Y, Mekuria G. Dietary diversity among school age children in Merawi town, Amhara region, Ethiopia, 2018: a community based cross-sectional study. Archives of Public Health. 2020 Dec;78(1):1-8.
- Belachew A, Tewabe T, Dessie G. Neonatal mortality, and its association with antenatal care visits among live births in Ethiopia: a systematic review and meta-analysis. The Journal of Maternal-Fetal & Neonatal Medicine. 2020 Jan 24:1-8.
- Belachew A, Tewabe T. Neonatal sepsis and its association with birth weight and gestational age among admitted neonates in Ethiopia: systematic review and meta-analysis. BMC pediatrics. 2020 Dec 1;20(1):55.
- Belachew A, Tewabe T. Under-five anemia and its associated factors with dietary diversity, food security, stunted, and deworming in Ethiopia: systematic review and meta-analysis. Systematic Reviews. 2020 Dec 1;9(1):31.
- Tewabe T, Mandesh A, Gualu T, Alem G, Mekuria G, Zeleke H. Exclusive breastfeeding practice and associated factors among mothers in Motta town, East Gojjam zone, Amhara Regional State, Ethiopia, 2015: a cross-sectional study. Int Breastfeed J.2017; 12:12.
- Tewabe T. Timely initiation of breastfeeding and its associated factors in Motta town. BMC pregnancy and childbirth. 2016; 16:314.
- Tewabe T, Mehariw Y, Negatie E, Yibeltal B. Neonatal mortality in the case of Felege Hiwot referral Hospital, Bahir Dar, Amhara Regional State, North West Ethiopia 2016: a one-year retrospective chart review. Italian journals of pediatrics. 2018; 44:57.
- Tewabe T, Mekuria Z. Knowledge, and practice of breast self-examination among college of health science regular female undergraduate students in Bahir Dar University, North West, Ethiopia, 2016: a cross-sectional study. Journal of Public Health in Africa 2019; volume 10:805.
- Tewabe T. Prelacteal feeding and its associated factors in Motta town. Ethiopian journal of health sciences. 2018; 28(4).
- Tewabe T et al. Clinical outcomes and risk factors of meningitis among children in Felege Hiwot Referral Hospital, Amhara Regional State, Ethiopia, 2016: a retrospective chart review. Ethiopian journal of health sciences. 2018; 28(5): 563- 569.
- Tewabe T, Kindie S. Level of insulin adherence among diabetes mellitus patients in Felege Hiwot Referral Hospital, Bahir Dar, Northwest Ethiopia, 2017: a cross-sectional study. BMC research notes. 2018; 11:295.
- Tewabe T, Mohammed S, Tilahun Y et al. Clinical outcome and risk factors of neonatal sepsis among neonates in Felege Hiwot referral Hospital, Bahir Dar, Amhara Regional State, North West Ethiopia. BMC research notes. 2017; 10:265.
- Belachew A, Tewabe T, Murugan R. Level of modern health care seeking behaviors among mothers having under five children in Dangila town, North West Ethiopia, 2016: a cross sectional study. Italian journals of pediatrics. 2018; 44:61.
- Belete H, Mulat H, Fanta T, Yimer S, Shimelash T, Ali T, Tewabe T. Magnitude, and associated factors of aggressive behavior among bipolar disorder in Amanuel mental specialized hospital. BMC psychiatry. 2016;16: 443.
- Ayalew T, Tewabe T, Ayalew Y. Timely initiation of breastfeeding among first time mothers in Bahir Dar, Amhara regional state, North West, Ethiopia, 2016. Pediatric research. 2019;85(5):612-616.
- Belachew A, Tewabe T, Miskir Y et al. Prevalence of diarrhea and associated factors among under-five children in Bahir Dar city, Northwest Ethiopia, 2016: a cross-sectional study. BMC Infectious Diseases.2019; 19:417.
- Belachew A, Tewabe T, Asmare A, Hirpo D, Zeleke B, Muche D. Prevalence of exclusive breastfeeding practice and associated factors among mothers having infants less than 6 months old, in Bahir Dar, Northwest, Ethiopia: a community based cross sectional study, 2017. BMC Res Notes. 2018;11(1):768.
- Mekuria G, Wubneh Y, Tewabe T. Household dietary diversity and associated factors among residents of finote selam town, north west Ethiopia: a cross sectional study. BMC Nutrition 2017; 3:28.
- Belachew A, Tewabe T, Miskir Y et al. Prevalence and associated factors of hypertension among adult patients in Felege-Hiwot Comprehensive Referral Hospitals, northwest, Ethiopia: a cross-sectional study. BMC Res Notes. 2018; 11:876.
- Getaneh S, Alem G, Meseret M, Miskir Y, Tewabe T et al. Determinants of pneumonia among 2–59 months old children at Debre Markos referral hospital, Northwest Ethiopia: a case-control study. Pulmonary Medicine. 2019; 19:147.
- Dagnew AB, Tewabe T, Birhie A, Birehanu M, Alehegn T, Simachew A, Tsegaw A. Factors Associated with Compliance with World Health Organization-Recommended Infant-Feeding Practices by Mothers with HIV Infection in Northwest Ethiopia. Current Therapeutic Research. 2019 Jan 1; 91:39-44.