- Russell, L & Dawda, P 2015, 'Patient safety in primary care: More data and more action needed', Medical Journal of Australia, vol. 202, no. 2, pp. 72-73.
- Bagheri, N, Gilmour, B, McRae, I et al 2015, 'Community Cardiovascular Disease Risk From Cross-Sectional General Practice Clinical Data: A Spatial Analysis', Preventing chronic disease [electronic resource]., vol. 12, no. Feb 2015, pp. E26-E26.
- Dawda P, McRae I, Yen L, Islam MM et al. 2015. Does it matter who organises your health care?. International Journal of Integrated Care, vol 15, pp 11.
- Dawda, P 2014, 'Reply', Australian Family Physician, vol. 43, no. 6, pp. 344-.
- Russell, L & Dawda, P 2014, 'Lessons for the Australian healthcare system from the Berwick report', Australian Health Review, vol. 38, no. 1, pp. 106-108.
- Islam MM, Yen L, Valderas J et al. 2014. Out-of-pocket expenditure by Australian seniors with chronic disease: the effect of specific diseases and morbidity clusters. BMC Public Health, vol 14:1008.
- Dawda, P & Russell, L 2013, 'Implementing the Berwick report in general practice', Quality in Primary Care, vol. 21, no. 6, pp. 333-337.
- Dawda, P 2013, 'Revalidation - a personal reflection', Australian Family Physician, vol. 42, no. 11, pp. 826-828.