We are developing, implementing and evaluating interventions that show promise related to:
- Gender-based violence in Sri Lanka and Papua New Guinea
- The response to the Ebola Virus Disease outbreak in West Africa
- Emergency obstetric care in low-resource settings
- Lassa fever in West Africa
- Methods for monitoring and evaluating health programs in complex crises.
Past work of the program includes research and evaluation of primary health and maternal health, gender-based violence, HIV, TB, malaria and mentalhealth programs in a range of low resource and conflict settings.